How I can help you
I can help businesses improve their management of staff, leadership development and overall operations. I have focused on small business development since 1992.
I am a Doctorally- Prepared Physical Therapist with many years experience in operational management in large and small organizations. I have worked in For-Profit and Non-For Profit organizations. I have worked as an employee and have started and successfully run my own businesses. I have also served in many roles in member-dirven professional associations at local, chapter and national levels. I teach Graduate School level courses at several Michigan Universities. I have been some level of faculty at Universities since 1979. Other than teaching at University, I am retired at this time. For over a decade, my primary focus was consulting with hundreds of provate practices and health care institutions nationally in the areas of clinical productivity, infrastructure, and management of personnel.
My primary area of interest and focus has been business development - especially leadership. management of people and productivity in clinical settings. These areas translate well to non-healthcare and non-clinical management.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
- Undergraduate degree (BS) in Physical Therapy from Marquette University in Milwaukee, WI
- Master degree (MSA) in Health Care Administration from Central Michigan University
- Clinical Doctorate (DPT) in Physical Therapy Entrepreneurism from EIM Institute of Health Sciences in Louisville, KY.