The Emerging Field of "Entrepreneurship Ecosystem Building"
Andy Stoll of the Kaufman Foundation recently presented remarks in a keynote address before the New Economy Initiative's Network Convening on October 24, 2019, at The Henry Ford in Dearborn. In this presentation, he talked about an emerging phenomenon known as "entrepreneurship ecosystem building," which serves to underscore the importance of the mentor-mentee relationship for budding entrepreneurs in the modern startup economy.
Watch this video to reinforce or reinvigorate your passion for team-building, whether you are a mentor, a mentee or simply a supporter of the entrepreneurship ecosystem!
- Product Development & Manufacturing
- Strategy & Planning
- In Business
- Encore (50+) Entrepreneurs
- Rural Entrepreneurs
- Veteran Entrepreneurs
- Women Entrepreneurs
- Young Entrepreneurs
- Accommodation & Food Services
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing & Hunting
- Arts, Entertainment, & Recreation
- Finance & Insurance
- Health Care & Social Assistance
- Other Services (except public admin.)
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
- Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Transportation & Warehousing