Angela Barbash of Revalue Takes Questions for StartupNation on Alternative Funding Sources for Small Business
Certified Volunteer Mentor Armando Ojeda invites a former guest of "The SCORE Podcast: Where Small Business Matters" to reprise her role as resident expert regarding alternative funding sources. Angela is the owner of Revalue, who helps business owners understand and gain access to non-traditional lending and investment opportunities. The two of them joined show host Jeff Sloan of StartupNation for a call-in show that aired locally on WJR AM 760, and hosted/replayed online here.
During the episode, Armando discusses:
- SCORE Mentors and its impact as an organization
- The value that SCORE offers to small business owners
- The importance of mentorship to the startup community
Jeff and Armando begin by speaking to Angela Barbash, the chief executive officer of Revalue Investing.
During the interview, Barbash explains:
- Her career as an investment advisor
- Impact-oriented investing
- Divesting from Wall Street and investing in nonprofits
- The role of creativity in making a financial impact
- Alternative investing’s importance to the pandemic recovery
For more information about Revalue Investing, visit their official website.