Donna Hover, Co-Chair of SCORE of Southeast Michigan, is Featured in Crain's Detroit Business
Crain's Detroit Business recently published a Letter to the Editor feature, authored by Co-Chair Donna Hover, that echoed and expanded upon a previous letter authored by Don Jones of the New Economy Initiative in the Dec. 8 issue of the publication.
SCORE Detroit has been serving southeast Michigan for decades, with a significant focus on Detroit neighborhoods. In addition to providing mentors, the nonprofit regularly hosts sold-out workshops at 16 locations across southeast Michigan, including Detroit's Northwest Activities Center, featuring such key business topics as securing operating capital, planning and managing finances, online and social media marketing, employee relations and more.
Read the entire letter here. And thanks to Crain's for publishing it!
- Accounting & Cash Flow
- Business Plans/Startup Assistance
- Marketing, Public Relations & Sales
- Product Development & Manufacturing
- Strategy & Planning
- In Business
- Encore (50+) Entrepreneurs
- Rural Entrepreneurs
- Veteran Entrepreneurs
- Women Entrepreneurs
- Young Entrepreneurs
- Accommodation & Food Services
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing & Hunting
- Arts, Entertainment, & Recreation
- Finance & Insurance
- Health Care & Social Assistance
- Other Services (except public admin.)
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
- Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Transportation & Warehousing