Employers Have Questions About COVID, Remote Work, Vaccination Policies, Back-to-Work and More. We Have Answers.
The Southeast Michigan SCORE Chapter (#18) wants to help small businesses, not-for-profits, and startups deal with the complexity of COVID. The pandemic has raised myriad issues, questions, complexities and uncertainty for employers—everything from mandating return-to-work, how to handle team vaccination requirements, and making employees feel safe, whether working remotely or back in the office.
Subject matter experts at SCORE have researched these issues and developed a resource guide that provides some guidance, clarity and links to valuable resources to help small business owners as vaccinations are distributed and the perceived threat is being reduced. In addition, we have provided the following resources posted by Michigan and U.S. OSHA.
Questions addressed include topics such as:
- HOW CAN BUSINESS OPERATORS HELP EMPLOYEES GET VACCINATED?
- HOW WILL BUSINESS OPERATORS DETERMINE EMPLOYEE VACCINATION STATUS?
- HOW WILL BUSINESS OPERATORS DEAL WITH EMPLOYEES WHO WILL NOT GET VACCINATED?
- HOW CAN BUSINESS OPERATORS REASSURE CUSTOMERS THAT ALL OF THEIR EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN VACCINATED?
- HOW SHOULD EMPLOYEES BE DISCIPLINED FOR NOT CONTINUING TO USE PPE?
- HOW WILL BUSINESS OPERATORS DEAL WITH CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE NOT BEEN VACCINATED?
And many more. If you are having questions beyond those covered in this document, please consider reaching out to your mentor for guidance, direction and support.
To download the resource guide in PDF form: please click here