Applications Due April 9, 2021
Get the knowledge, know-how and networks to advance your business. Enroll in our partner SBA's Emerging Leaders Program to unlock your growth potential. Seize the time to work on your business, not just in it! Apply today! Fill out the application form here if you are interested in learning more about the Emerging Leaders Initiative. An SBA representative will contact you.
Participant criteria include:
- Located in Wayne, Oakland, or Macomb
- At least $250,000 in annual sales
- At least 3 years in business
- At least 1 employee in addition to the owner
- Participant must be a key decision maker within the company such as the CEO, COO, CFO, Owner, or President.
- Can commit to a total of 100 hours, including 40 hours of classroom training, 7 CEO mentoring meetings, and course work assignments.
Program benefits include a final deliverable of a 3 year growth plan and introduction to a national network of small business owners and community partners. This initiative has also spurred the creation of jobs at 6.7 times the national average and revenue increases in each year following graduation. Impact data referenced here was captured by our program partner Interise who are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have been designing powerful programming for 16 years.